Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Story

Where to start?!? Well, Greg and I met in September 2004 in the most romantic place... a frat kegger. HAHAHAHA!!! I remember it like it was yesterday. I was standing alone at this party watching the doofus that I had come with show off his "cool" street bike then out of the corner of my eye I see someone walking up to me. It was Greg. He made some comment to start the conversation and I agreed and we both laughed. He introduced himself and stuck out his hand, I introduced myself and gladly accecpted his friendly handshake. From there, we started talking and just as his friends were starting to ditch him, he asked if I had a boyfriend... I told him that I did. He bowed his head and said "Well, it was nice to meet you anyways." I thought to myself, it can't hurt to be his friend... then I said outloud "We can be friends." He gladly accepted and got my phone number. The rest is history. He is the most kind, loving, generous, helpful, caring person that I had ever met. He is also tons of fun to be around and I love that about him. We started "officially" dating February 2005 and he gave me a promise ring on my birthday, May 12, 2005. We were married on May 19, 2006 in the Laie, Hawaii Temple. I love my life and would not trade it for anything!

No comments: