Sunday, January 10, 2010

Update!

Well, it's been since November since my last post! I have wanted to blog but have been waiting on pictures to be given to me so I can post them! I am the worst when it comes to taking pictures because I ALWAYS forget my camera! We blessed our little Ava on December 6th. Greg gave her a beautiful blessing. Then from the 7th to the 11th, Bev (mom-in-law) Ava, and I went to visit our favorite family! The McCulloch's! We flew to Spokane where Mel picked us up and took us to her home in Pasco, WA. We had so much fun and really enjoyed spending time with her and handsome little Gavin!
We had a wonderful time during Christmas and New Years! We got the opportunity to visit with all of our family this year and it was very nice! It was Ava's first Christmas but she not a clue!! She just liked to stare at the lights on the tree. All in all, we had a wonderful holiday break and can't wait to do it again next year!

P. S. I promise I will post pictures as soon as I get them!

No comments: