Tuesday, May 25, 2010

4 years and counting...

to ETERNITY that is!! Greg and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on May 19th! 4 cars, 2 houses, 1 dog, 1 child, and 4 years later, here we are!! I am so excited to have made it past this mark in our lives and to celebrate so many more with my very best friend :)

To Greg:  I love love love you more than anything. I am so grateful that I married my best friend and am able to share this life and the next with you. I love you more and more each day and appreciate all that you do for our family. You are wonderful person who can achieve ANYTHING with your determination and drive. I love you for the husband that you are and for the wonderful father you have become. We have SO much to look forward to and I couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else but you, babe!

 

No comments: