Wednesday, December 10, 2008

FINALS!!!

This semester is by far my easiest! I have 3 of them. 1 online due by Wednesday, 1 Monday that I need 50 points on to get an A (YIPEE!!), and one on Wednesday that I am not worried about because we get to use our book on the test! SHEESH! This semester has flown by! As I get closer to applying to my program, I am more motivated in my classes because I just want to be done with school and working in the field! I also know that Greg wants to get moving on school or starting his own business! His need to succeed also motivates me to get into the program. Speaking of which, I will be applying next month for and praying my little heart out that I will get in! AAAWWW! It's very stressful and I feel that I have worked my butt OFF to get to where I am and I would LOVE to see all of that actually turned into something!

No comments: