Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Festivities

It's been a week or so since my last post and since then we have celebrated Christmas! I have a GREAT camera but I forget to take pictures when we have special occasions... dang it!! But anyway, we had such a wonderful holiday even though we were GO GO GO!! We love spending time with both of our families and sharing the joy and spirit of the holiday spirit. We opened presents on Christmas Eve with my Dad, who comes up from Utah, then we head over to the Corrington's for some dollar store BINGO!! On Christmas morning, we open presents together @ our house then we go eat breakfast @ my Mom's house(and we got stuck in the snow on our way up there). We then head to the Corrington's to open presents and then we usually come home and nap then go hang with the Akina's around 5pm for some good Hawaiian food!!!! Even though our holiday was hectic, we loved every minute of it!! I am so greatful for the birth of our Savior and for teachings. I am greatful not olny for this time of year but for every time of year. I am gretful for the opportunity that my Father in Heavan gives me to live my life, love, and make my own choices. I am very blessed ot have a great family, who loves me and supports me thorugh everything. Happy Holidays!

No comments: