Thursday, February 19, 2009

OK... so it's been a while!

Our life hasn't been super exciting lately but we have done a few things! Here goes our month of February... On Feb. 6,7, and 8, we made a trip to Utah with our friends for our annual ski trip. I should actually say that they went. We opted out this year because of my continued morning sickness. They went to Snowbird on Saturday and we spent that day with my dad and step mom. We went shopping and then to a movie! That night when our friends got back from the mountain, we drove into SLC and went to the gateway for some dinner and shopping again! It was nice to get away and have a fun weekend. It was much needed!

For Valentine's Day, Greg surprised me with roses, the pregnant willow tree figure, and My Girl(the movie). We then went to Geraldine's to grab a cinnamon roll then off to Idaho Falls to shop! We then went to Ruby River Steakhouse(BEST STEAK EVER!!!) We had fun just enjoying Saturday together! We then went to Yes Man with some of Greg's fam and then we called it a night! I sure am one LUCKY GIRL!!!



And here is the FIRST ultra sound pic. Sorry it's so small but the doc got "it" at a GREAT angle! From the 2nd pic, the doc said not to quote her because it's too early to tell but she said that it could be a BOY! Look carefully @ the 2nd pic and you might be able to tell!

2 comments:

Sharen said...

Sounds like you had a great Valentines Day! I think thats crazy that you could possibly already know what your having!! I hope I find out at my next appointment but it might be too early. Hopefully you get over the morning sickness soon. I have been feeling great for awhile now, Ya 2nd trimester!

D and S W said...

Sarita Marie,
I'm so happy for you.I think about when you were a little girl. Like it was almost yesterday. I wish I would have been a better aunt. But I do love you and again am so happy for you and Greg. I look forward to meeting him and my......great nephew or great neice. Take care and enjoy being pregnant. It is a miracle..Truly!!!
Love you.