Sunday, March 8, 2009

Where's Spring... and Greg?

Greg left @6am this morning to catch his flight to Minnesota! Greg's work is sending him and one other salesman to a window conference. They will be training and learning about these windows while a couple of the others that he went with get SPOILED!! I miss him like crazy already! If you know Greg and me, we do just about EVERYTHING together! I think the longest that we've been apart is like 3 days, 2 nights and that was pretty tough because we were newly married. He will be gone until late late Wednesday. So, while he's enjoying a little bit of sun(he said it was sunny today), we are gettin' hammered by a snow storm...GGRRR! Don't get me wrong, we NEED the moisture, but I am getting cabin fever REAL BAD!!!!! I need some rays for tan-turned white skin!

No comments: