Saturday, March 28, 2009

My latest and greatest...

I saw the little kit at Scrap N Fanatics and HAD to get it!! I assembled the whole thing myself and this is the finished product! Greg even commented on it, which is rare!!


Here's a picture of our Dylan. We purchased him while we were dating and he is our baby! He got a haircut last Saturday. Over the winter, his hair gets terrible. He looks like he gains 20 lbs. because of his massive fur coat. When he gets a cut, he seems more happy and free!! Anyways, he stayed over with us that night. He likes to lay on the futon while I blog spy. I turned around and snapped this pic then turned back around. About 5 minutes later I heard some scratching and ruffling. I turned around to find that he had "nested" all of the blanket(even off the back of the futon) to make himself a "nest"! He is the cutest dog ever!!!

5 comments:

jamieyeah_ said...

dylan looks so comfy up there!
his eyes are so big!

Heather and Eric said...

I LOVE your SPRING craft! Super cute!!!!

D and S W said...

Soooooooooooooo, I don't want to sound or seem dense.......but did you find out what ya'll are having and is it a boy?
Do tell!!! Please.

Chelsi said...

Congrats on the big news! I changed my blog to 3 columns and I'm still trying to find friends I lost from before and came across yours again. Yay! Your Spring decor is so cute. I miss going into Scrappin Essentials to get kits every month. Keep us updated on how things are coming along. So excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

I love to look at your blog too! You are so crafty. We need to get together and hang out soon! Hope everthing is going well!