Friday, April 24, 2009

Moving and Shaking!

I felt our little baby girl finally kick! I was not quite sure what it would feel like and when I would know and it felt like everyone says that it would feel like... a little gas bubble! She kicks and moves quite frequently which, to me is really cool cause I know she's there! I want Greg to feel her kick because it's such a cool/weird feeling!!!

We have been thinking about names and are really stuck on Ava. What do you guys think? Any name suggestions? We were also thinkg that we would like to give her a Hawaiian middle name. We'll see...

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

So fun! I didn't feel Tydon until I was about 22 weeks and it was exciting. I just kept relating it to a muscle twitch. When I would have one in my arm or leg or something, I would thing "hey, there he is!" But of course that wasn't possible ha ha. Very exciting! Ava is very cute!! I would for sure do a Hawaiian name if you have one, that's perfect.

D and S W said...

Hi Greg and Sarah,
If I would have had another baby I wanted to name it after mom.Her real name is very pretty and it means melody. But it is Mele.
Ava Mele Corrington. (I sure hope I got the last name right.)Pronounced Muh-lei or Mel-ee, your choice. But that is just a suggestion, cuz I don't think I'm going to be having anymore babies. Although the doctor says there is still a chance....