Saturday, May 9, 2009

The UpDaTe

It's been a while since I've updated but now that things have slowed down a little more, I can give you all the update on our very exciting lives!!

Well, we did it! We FINALLY sold our home and are so excited to moving onto a new adventure in our lives! We didn't get full asking price but it was dang near close enough! We are now just on the hunt for a new place to call home, in Poky if course :)

I finished my last final on Friday and was very relieved after that was over!!! No school til next spring!! SOOOOOO EXCITED to actually take a break from studying and time to enjoy our little baby girl!

I have been feeling her move and kick since April 20th. I have wanted Greg to feel her kick so we can share that experience together! On the night of May 5th, she was really moving and I told Greg to hurry and put his hand on my belly and sure enough she kicked him! It was so neat to share this experience with him!

We are ready for new adventures and a great summer!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Yay! Congrats on the selling your house :) You better post pics of that baby bump. Since I don't live next to ya anymore you'll have to post some pics. Keep us updated on the house hunting too, hope you find what you are looking for. Congrats on school! I'm sure you are looking forward to a break, you deserve it ;)