Sunday, November 2, 2008

Anticipation

Greg and I can hardly wait for our answer on "the house"!!! We are supposed to hear a "YES" or a counteroffer no later than Tuesday evening and the anticipation is KILLING us! We just want to know, but we know that patience will pay off! Some other good news, I got a RAISE from the architect! It was a very generous raise and it was very kind of him to do that considering that I only work like 7-10 hours a week and the fact that he also pays my health insurance premium! That same day, Rehab Authority called back and offered me my job back! (For those of you who don't know, I got layed off from the physical therapy office about a month ago because they we slowing down!) But anywho, they offered me my job back with the same schedule!!
That day was a great day and needless to say WE ARE TRULY BLESSED!! I am so grateful for the blessings that we receive daily and for the guidance that He gives us.

No comments: