Friday, November 28, 2008

BLACK Friday

WOWIE! Today my sister in law, Jen and I went out shopping @ 4 am this morning! We went to Walmart first and MAN, that was a JOKE! I went there in search of getting a KitchenAid mixer... I found it and happened to be the 9th person in line, and there were only 8!!!!! I stuck around for 45 minutes or so then I decided that I was not getting into a fight over a stupid mixer so I left to get other items we had gone there for. After Walmart, we went to Sears. That was not bad at ALL! I found the mixer that I wnated and they price matched the one @ Walmart sooooo I got the mixer for $130 plus an extra 10% off then I also got a $40 mail in rebate making it... $90!!!! That was my deal of the DAY!! I was so excited!! While I was at Sears, a woman was telling us a story about how she had just left Walmart and how she witnessed a knock down, drag out fight over the same KithenAid Mixer that I was waiting in line for!!! Way to be in the Holiday spirit, right?!?

No comments: