Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thoughts from the heart

I have so many random things that I want to write about so I will spill a section on each...

I LOVE autumn time! It's my very favorite time of year, next to summer! I love the changing of colors and the cool breezes that float on by. I love the holidays that come with this time of year as well! There are also several birthdays to celebrate at this time as well! The release of TWILIGHT is coming in about a week as well! CAN"T WAIT!! My sis in law and I are going to a TWILIGHT party the Saturday after the premier and are totally stoked!



I have been more drawn to baby things lately... like making stuff for when our little one does arrive and I am not even preggers yet! I can definitely tell that we are ready for a new addition! We are waiting 'til we know where we are going to live first. And speaking of a house, we will find out if they accepted our offer on the 19th of November... 6 days and COUNTING!!!




I feel so blessed to have my sight so that I can see the beauties that Heavenly Father has created so that we may enjoy them. What a blessing it is to know that my Heavenly Father loves me and cares for me so much. I am grateful for a WONDERFUL husband who will always honor his priesthood and shows his love for me always.

1 comment:

Casey and Kristi said...

I did not know you were a Twilight freak too!!! I can't wait for the movie!!