Thursday, January 8, 2009

When is it gonna be over!!!

Well, school starts next week and I just figured out everything!! It took me about ONE WHOLE SEMESTER but it's all good now! Oh, did I mention that I DISLIKE ISU!! SERIOUSLY!! All they do is give ya the runaround then when you have finally figured things out and you know it's all right, they give you a BIG FALSE SLAP IN THE FACE!!! FREAK!! They are SSOOOOO stinkin' annoying. AARRRGG! I have yet to apply to my program which I get the run around on as well so I sure hope it goes to the right person so that I can get in! WWAAAAAHHHOOOO!! What a ride this has been... can't wait for it to be over!




This is what I probably look like after I have talked to 10 different people @ ISU that all say different things!

1 comment:

Joel, Jenn, Kylie and Landon said...

I would bet you look a little more like oprah winfrey,even ky thinks so!hehe