Wednesday, May 13, 2009

23 weeks and 23 years!

Yesterday was my 23rd Birthday and it just so happens to be that I am 23 weeks pregnant!! I thought it was kinda cool and a little weird at the same time!!
Our little one definitely lets us know she is there! She is turning, kicking, punching, and she may even be training to run a marathon! I read that our baby is supposed to double in size within the next month! It's crazy to think that it took her almost six months to get to a pound and now she's going to double that in a month!?! We are so excited for our little one and feel very blessed that our Heavenly Father trusts us with the life of this tiny miracle! We know that this little girl is already loved so much not only by her parents but by others as well. We are grateful for this little miracle and pray for strength, patience, and wisdom as we journey into the world of parenting!

3 comments:

Sharen said...

Hey I hope you had a great birthday! I was just remembering that time we had our birthday party together! Good times. Glad everything is going good!

Chelsi said...

Congrats! That's kinda fun... I still want to see a pic of how cute you are!

D and S W said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dear.
Wow,time flies.Why I remeber when you were knee-high too a grasshopper.How wonderful for you both on your baby.She shall truly teach you patience,and give you much love in return and much laughter.They will make you laugh and smile everyday.Your lives will forever be changed.Hope we are able to see you all in December.Love you all.Your Aunt Suzanne