Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Best Friend

I just wanted to post about someone that is very special to me! He's my best friend and I don't know where I'd be without him. He has so much strength and determination. He will help ANYBODY and always finds opportunities for service...even if he doesn't think of it that way!! He is so compassionate, kind, loving, friendly, and very easy going. He has an infectious smile and an unforgettable laugh! He lights up a room whenever he walks in. He knows just what to say when I've had a bad day! He works so hard to take care of our family and makes sure that we are always taken care of! I never get tired of his jokes or his repeated stories! He makes me laugh so hard that I cry and I love spending every moment with him. He's a wonderful son, brother, cousin, friend, husband, and soon-to-be dad! I love him with all my heart and am so blessed to have married my best friend!
He is so dang cute! I sure do LOVE this guy!

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

You married a great guy for sure! We missed you guys on Monday. We stopped Friday and Monday at our house to pack up the rest of our stuff in the garage. I was going to come over and say "hi," but you had just left. Hope you guys are doing great! When do you close on your house?

Sharen said...

Hey Sarah,
I was wondering if you could email me your mailing address so I can invite you to my baby shower, I would love it if you came, then I could see your cute preggo belly and catch up! My email is mnscald@yahoo.com