Monday, January 19, 2009

Sick... BLAH!

I love the fact that I am carrying a baby! We are very excited! There is one thing that has put me out... being sick!! I am nauseous after every meal and I have found a couple of things that won't make me sick but for the most part, almost everything is making me ill. It's sort of an experiment to see what will make me sick and what will not... it seems that protein settles well in my tummy so I will usually drink a protein shake with OJ and a banana mixed in. If anyone knows of any other remedies please let me know!! I sure hope that this yucky feeling goes away SOON!!

1 comment:

Sharen said...

Oh the fun begins! I dont have any remedies, Im the complete opposite..snacking on food makes me feel better. Things dont taste as good as before, the one thing that still tastes great to me is cereal. Its crazy the things a pregnancy does to ya! Im excited for when you have your first ultrasound!!