Monday, January 12, 2009

This Eggo is Preggo!

Yes!! We are expecting! We found out about 2 weeks ago and tried to keep it a secret from the fam until I made it to my first doctors visit but we just couldn't hold it in any longer. We decided to tell my family FIRST since it is the first grandkid/great-grandkid then we told Greg's family. They were all so excited even though it is their 14th grandkid!! Even though I have not been to the doctor being that I am 6 weeks along, my estimated due date is September 6. We are very excited and are looking forward to the next 8-9 months of anticipation and then forever with our little one!!!

4 comments:

Sharen said...

Whoah!! Congrats Sarah! I saw you wrote on myspace that you were expecting so I had to come leave a comment on here. Check out my blog...our kids are going to be like a month apart! CRAZY... im so excited for you!!

Casey and Kristi said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Sharen said...

I found out today my due date is offically August 8th! Have you been feeling sick at all? I started getting sick at about 7 or 8 weeks, it was not fun, but its gotten much better now.

D and S W said...

I am so happy for you all!!! For us all!!!CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!! It's very exciting!!!
PS your blog page is very cute!! I like it a lot.
Love you!!